Monday, September 15, 2008

THE MUMMY: TOMB OF THE DRAGON EMPEROR(2008)


THE MUMMY: TOMB OF THE DRAGON EMPEROR(2008)



YETIS & BRUTAL DIALOGUE BURY FILM Directed by: Rob Cohen Written by: Alfred Gough, Miles Millar Starring: Brendan Fraser, Jet Li, Maria Bello, John Hannah, Michelle Yeoh Additional syllables: I was hoping it was going to be OK, I new it wasnt going to be a great film, but really hoped it would be stupid fun. I was wrong. So Sad! Rating: 3.5 out of 10 stars IMDB ROTTEN TOMATOES OFFICIAL SITE Do you find the thought of CGI Yetis exciting? 353 links: DARKMAN (1990) HELLBOY 2
http://353review.com/2008/08/01/the-mummy-tomb-of-the-dragon-emperor2008/

Perch Movie Review - The Fall



If some big publication took a quote from my professional review of this movie, itd probably be something like this. One of the most visually stunning, beautiful movies Ive ever seen with a simple plot that centers around storytelling itself and taps into a childhood sense of imagination that is found in all of us. Ooh, I like that. I wish I could read the rest of my imaginary professional review, but I guess all well get is whatever I come up with next. The Fall, Tarsem Singhs (The
http://talkstories.com/1267/perch-movie-review-the-fall/


Useful links:



No comments: